Sunday 22 August 2010

Relax afternoon

It's has been so long, i didn't sitting down in front of my lappy, listen to the music and quite nor relax down myself to think something or write something inside my blogs.
Cause have been really busy with my life....Gathering, outing, working, blablabla~
I just don't like too much matter that crush into my life and make me busy!
Love listen to my favourite songs and enjoying! keke...........

What a meaningful summer holidays for me!
There are too much stories, too much fun between me, my families and friends!
As i really don't like being bothering by Love! hahaha...cause i am get use to be single =)
Although sometime still feel like wanted to have a partner so much, but may be still not the time yet! so i am still waiting so patiently .......haha

Well, Sibu is flooding! There are so much traffic jammed !
So i think stay at home is better~ hahaha....Like what i am doing now~
Listening to songs, blogging~
I am going into second year which is really exciting me so much!
Thanks Lord to listen to me also hear my pray! appreciate muchieee...
There so much things happen in this few months, my lappy lost and i got a new lappy
daddy told me that he always fullfill our needs, because he know the feelings when he ask for something, but he couldn't get it!
I am so touch with it.... Thanks daddy for loving us so much, but this will spoiled us as well
I still appreciate much much! Have been so long, i nearly forget the feeling of appreciate!
I only remember to enjoy myself, this is really selfish !!!

Oh yah! feel like getting a dog so much after playing with claire and adik! hahaha
I am searching golden retriever , golden labralador or mini poodle....
but too bad i can't have them now, cause nobody take care of them!
May be when i back from UK la...Sigh =(




0 comments: