Tuesday 16 November 2010

Today....hehe

Today was freezing, i was walking to Uni, and i took like 10 mins to walk there! haha
Cause i was not in hurry actually, but i walk very fast to prevent late, but i nearly fall down
because the road was slipper ...........well~ Luckily i didn't fall down
just like ice skating, hahaha~ The road is really slippy i forced to walk so slow~

Well, i am very late to sleep last night!
I don't feel in mood...because, he told me he miss me, but i don't feel that he does
I really care about it, i don't know why!
Seriously, i don't like him nor love him but i got a good impression?
Shall i say that?
Since 1st time i meeting him, he gave me a very strong impression
although it's not a very good impression, still~ a funny one probably =)

Anyways, i started to notice about him after that,
but i am really disappointed with him, cause he just like never care~
At 1st, i dont really care, cause i tot it's just none of my business
Slowly, i can't control to go to his profile and looks what his updated,
gosh~ no doubt, i look interested in him?
well, it's not a pass yet, in considering actually, but he seems didn't give any
chance to draw this closer........ And i have no patient for waiting !
I wanted to ask, why u treated me in this way! WHY
but, i know i have no right to do so, cause i mean nothing to him am I?
Or probably for him yes, but in my situation, it's NONE

I really get depress in this situation.
I slept a lots but i still feel very tired, and my aunty visit me today
well, i guess, its because of this matter, i get not enough sleep no matter how long i slept!
i get not enough full no matter how much i ate! i get unmotivated although i know there are
lots work waiting for me! i get very emotional because of period~
This is normal huh, for every girls
Trying to cope with it............now i just wanna relax myself
tomorrow need to start my work already!
2 more months to go with all my assignment, hope i can do it well~

Thanks there still bunches of my dear and lovely friends who listen to me~
Thanks Shirly who gave me a positive motivation, which always remind myself to be confident
and shouting to myself i am the best! haha
Thanks Sharon for acc me in msn~
Thanks Annie who chat with me when i can feel how warm is my heart!
When there someone still care =) thanks love
Thank Erica my housemate, who always make me wanna kill her but she is too cute to let me do so!!! and thanks for listening to me always n always! haha
Thanks Ceci who the understanding one! whatever,however, i feel, she understood!
appreciate much!

Love u all~

I pray that, if there is a chance between us, i wish to know him more
rather than keep thinking alone about it myself.......
Else, i am thinking too much!

Talk lata~ have a nice day everyone!

0 comments: