Monday 15 March 2010

my sharing

Yesterday morning, actually we must be in church, but then....we are too late for it!
Sharon said, let's go to Starbuck since we had our breakfast(GRESS) in our hand...
I am wondering, is this tempting? Or is this the arrangement of God that want us to know
more about each other? Couldn't remember, sometime i just don't dare to talk to you.
Cause i know the consequences and outcome of the talk, so i end up with speechless.
When you said, you had a peaceful heart to listen to me after the prayer meeting, make me think about God. Is he the one send you to me?May Be =)

But that day, i just spread out again automatically, i bet God gave me the courage to do it
As i said,Even tough we born in the same family, but we used to have different mind!
cause, we still had our own personality which had planted in our heart since we growth.
In other way, i feel really thankful that, you are the one who always keep me accompany and
listen to me.
I know i need times to let go the past. I will try to.
May be like what you said, i haven't find my way to life happily like a Christian do.
I know this really need to let go a lot of things but i wish to give it a try!
Please don't judge me with your rules, cause i got my own rules as well =)

Just found out sometime, let go and happiness just inside your mind......



Heaven and Hell
This is the different of it, we used to think too far away or in a conflict way to some problems.
As to fit in this realistic world, and the fact is we changed while the things still going in simple way. It's all just depend on our mind. Not a big deal may be? however, it's also a hard time for some peoples. Cause there ain't perfect human in this world.

Hope you guys who reading this enjoy my sharing =)

Cheers.........

0 comments: