Saturday 13 March 2010

Careless


Interesting topic huh? haha............ i think so =)
After back from CF, i am hungry actually, am i that hungry? Actually, i can bear with it!
But SHARON LEE had tempt my appetite up, as she said we are going to supper later, then i am keep thinking where are we going later? What should i order later? Well, it's not a big deal for me! I am not going to get mad when she said, oh no...we are not going! Although it's really make me desperate !!!

But we had a small chat when we on the way back home.
I just realised that i careless .......
Since when i know what's the main purpose and i really feel hurt.
Poor me, i always been remember how pain it's hurt me. How deep the scars was.
Then i learn not to fall down again as i had learn from the lesson!
Sometimes, i don't know it's a good way or bad way, but i know i just want to get rid of this
situation. As what someone keep mention with me that want to escape from all this.
May be i am the dullness to know about this all.

And now, i really `see open` see widely......
Cause i had prepared all this, i am going to take out my strength to go all way long all alone myself. Cause i know i can't lean for anybody else. Even Sharon.
I know you had been tiring being my elder sister all these days.
All in all........it's all depend on you, no matter what is your decision, i will always support you. I bet you know i am! And please, don't judge me with, you think is that way. I feel bad about that. Cause i didn't mean to......... Hope you understand.


My heart is soft and weak.
I can't stand for the pain that given by friendship and relationship.
I can only accept the pain and hurt from family.
Once i been hurt by friends, i will never go back anymore.
TRUST me, i am always cruel in relationship! and i can be so in friendship.
if you force me to do so.......i will just let go everything and never care anymore!
So please don't force me to do so, once there is still a chance to smile

1 comments:

萬事如意@個人天地 said...

我之前写过一篇文章也叫做天堂 VS 地狱 ~ 谢谢你的分享!