Sunday 31 August 2008

Back to Usual....

Finally......I had meet him ^^ Ah hong!!! lols~
We had spend together for 2 days, it was nice.
I took this when we are in the taxi.... hehe
This is nice right? with this T-shirt!!!
Anyways...se
ems like he is happy to meet me
Erm...i do feel nice to see him again

And then, we go for shopping at Sungai Wang and Time Square.... i had bought a lots of thing!!! haha
And then having KFC with our fingers = ="

I love KL ^^
But my time got a bit rush if not, i willing to spend more time
to stay in KL....
but i can't
May be when i am back i will c
hoose to stay there
lols...



Took this before leave KL airport!!!
Finally i back to sibu lols.... I had miss my flight on
Thursday, actually be back on that day

But stay one more night at KL at Sofia's house
Then back again to sibu on the next day *Friday* 30.08.08
hehe~

And luckily Thanks God i have get my unconditional letter
and done my Visa, everything was going Nicely
hahaha^^




Okay....Today is 31 of August.... Its Hari Mederka!!!
But today also my parents open ceremony day for the office....
So we are really busy busy busy for today!!! A lot of relatives come to our house
I feel very good to stay with them.... Chit chating a lots of things
lol ^^

I love my family my relatives and so on =)
I am great to have a family like this
I appreciate for everything i have ^^




During the dinner...haha















This is the warehouse ^^
Me and my cousin *Kathy* and me and Sharon ^^

2 comments:

KaySing Liew said...

u ppl wear formal during the open ceremony party???

ceci said...

ei, enjoy hor....sien dao.....flight also can miss..hahaha..ngok eh...