Monday 25 August 2008

Rainy Day again.....


I love rainy day..... I like to see rain falling down, the environment was romance and u feel cool Heemmpp.... just like it ^^ But Sibu going to flood if continue rain like this~ lols Suddenly, i miss u~ i don't know why sometimes i miss u a lots But i know u will never want to care about me anymore nevermind =) just let it be what u want it to be... may be this is the better way for u? Okays.... Ah hong, the guy have lost for thousand century!!! He find me suddenly...I really shock and surprised~ I am just thinking of where is him and he is appear Sigh, but not at the time my heart is mess, i am sorry for what i have done i lost myself again i don't know what i want! I worry.... I really do love you before, but it already past i know i am boring...cc i miss u a lots when will you be back from Taiwan oMg~ This is me when i am doing the mask for my blackhead and Alvin was playing the computer game at the back on the bed lols ^^

1 comments:

ceci said...

aiyorrrrr...i back here le...so "nan de" u also miss me..touch de morrr....u better dun go back to uk..i sure will cry de...
wuwuwuwuwuwu.........