Friday 22 August 2008

Everythings had just past....


Today is 22 of August already.....
i had stop my blogs since very very long time ago~
During this period, there are lots of things happen on me.
I can only try hard to drop somethings that i still remember.......
No more than that~

Actually, i try to stop my blogs
but at the end, i start it again cause i think useless to do this because of somethings
i am not that weak okay??? SAN!!! Come back........
You are stronger as what you think you are!!!
Hey,i'm back ^^ I learn to be stronger that i ever be
i use to sad alone without anyone, cause i know
only myself can help me to not be sad, and only myself to make myself happy =)
Sam...he is back for one week, but i am disappointed .... we end up as a stranger at the end
but its already past, i have nothing more to say about that
That's his freedom, i will just keep him deep in my heart, let tears bring its away
Just really want to say Thank You to him ^^
Learn to be stronger now, learn to be happy now...

And now......sansan is back! Friends said sansan is happy go luck girl ^^
peter daddy said i still have a lots of choice....
Yah, i know!!! I don't want to be sad again!
Thanks you my friends, cc,fish,peter daddy,steven and nelson they always care about me
always give me advised...... Thanks God to make them come to me
I apperciated.....

I only pray for God now, that my visa my air tickets i hope everything will going smoothly
i hope everything will be fine!!! I started my Uni Life...... Yeahoo ^^
I gonna meets a lot of friends in Uni? Yah! I Do...
I gonna miss my parents and my friends in Sibu again...
But It just a temporary Leave....I will be back After 3 years!
I will be back ^^
I want to enjoy my life....

1 comments:

ceci said...

ngok dao...cannot say u liao..come back come back..sigh...u go back to uk,then i alone here again..i will miss u so much..dont wan u leave de....3 years so long..aduhhh...u can be happy again la~!!!!! i love u de...