Sunday 14 September 2008

KL to UK



Just because of our visa....actually i am leaving KL at 7 of September but unfortunately our
visa was haven been done yet!!! So we need to stay at KL until 11 of September.....
And we just stay the in hotel for a week....
Also, this time travel is also going with cc.... LOL, i am excited~
Going to meet him soon as well.
I have a lots of fun this time. Going out with cc and her bf, spending my time shopping together
with ah hong and also singing karaoke until we freak out~ LOLs



Then have a wonderful hour together with him. It was nice
suddenly i miss you a lots, i miss the moment that spending together with you
at the last day before i came i really do let time goes slowly....
however, i still need to come here to further my study~ i am trying my best to study hard
and graduated!!! lol..... by the way, i miss cc too~ lol



This is the Green Box~
The place we sing K
lols....
sing until i don have sound
Really Fun~ i am loving it!!!



The next day, my sister and i go to have our lunch
opposite our hotel named Hokkaido Cafe....
the foods really yummy and also got free wi fi~
hehe.......
foods again! lol
this is our pearl milk shake and the dessert watermelon
yum yum!!! Oops, i forget to take my chicken chop
and i had finish it~ hahaha

( My new room~ my bed with purple quilt!!! wu nice boh? )
I had move into my new house, i need to sleep alone!
suddenly i feel so empty of my room
i am really tired, to tidy up everything, to go shopping for our kitchen and so on
i just want to lay on my bed to rest no other~
While i am also feel excited to go into my New School....
But i need to wait until 16 of September then can enroll and get my timetable
my Uni is located at the New building of business school, it was really cool
The building was design by the students in the Uni, sounds great right?

Hmm.....Now a days always wake up at 5 morning LOL~
later on will have my bread breakfast again feel hungry now~ hehe
lazy to take picture next time i will take the pictures to show u guys! hahaha
^^
Happy Go luck ~!!!

1 comments:

ceci said...

celaka er..oni mention me a bit..wahahhaha...aiyer...make me miss u too...tat one hokaiddo de food nice????i told u on the first nite mah..aduh.....lol~~~~~~~~~i wan pearl milk tea also le.....but stomach pain dao............never mind..got a lot of chances..come back quickly lar..celaka de....study hard ar!!!!!a bor...cannot come back after 3 years..hoho..