Saturday 25 October 2008

While in the mood ^^


It's always started with~ tada....
Jasmine

LoLs....while in the good mood of writing my blogs, i am here to upload some pictures and also telling some of my stories. Hmmmp~ where did i lost for these few days?
As i didn't update my blogs for quite a short period ...
Some of them must knew that i have been very busy with my studies. Although i feel very sien of it but i still need to do a lots of things for my seminar,lecturer, test,assignment, notes and homework!!! gosh~~~~~~ i really feel want to throw everything out of my room and have a nice sleep on my bed!!! I really don't feel wanna wake up in the early morning since i had lying under my quilt and its WARM!!!! The weather in Newcastle now is Freaking COLD now, and i guess we will have a White Christmas in the this coming December... and i try to keep myself warm with 3 layers of clothes however i still Very Cold... Can't stand of it >.<

see this....i bought it!!! it was flexible and furry...so cute right?keke

Okays, bye the way, i had been to Wallington Hall last Saturday! Actually there are nothing fun over there, but the view is nice and which i enjoyable was taking photos! oh yeah, that's why i took a lots of pictures and trying to upload it now!!! i really loves those pictures ^^
No craps for today.... come on, enjoy my pictures yeah =)


cool yeah? Jasmine and Pauline on the bench.


this is nice right??? lols...i am sitting on a tree branches i don't break it ok? lol

me, jian hua and bryan lols...malaysia sarawakian!!!











I love this...nice right? the lake and the girls lol~


Group pictures ^^ yeah!!!



The enD.... Way back to home =)

0 comments: