Sunday 12 October 2008

Bonus Track.....



Jasmine and Pauline
Cheers..........

Hahaha... well~
since i am too free and got the right mood now
i add a Bonus track here... LOLs~
Okays... if you are hungry please don't blame me
I really got a lots of foods want to share with everyone!!! Especially CC
hahaha.......... oh well~
This is the another birthday part for Johnny At Eiyen and Eijing's house !! =)
We also give him a surprised birthday on his birthday keke...
I am sure he will more treasure the friendship we had ^^ its the same to me as well
after my class, i go to their house by metro ... then prepared the foods
and this are the foods... and of cos it was delicious at what you imaging through
the pictures!!! Of cause just the pictures how if you taste it? kekeke





wah....really yummy wat = =" i cooked the taufu...stem the salmon...
I like Salmon a lots... but my ah c said its not good for health =(
So better control....dun take too much salmon ^^
And there are guys in the kitchen!!! haha.... The roasted chicken was clean
how tasty was it... LOLSss

At the end...Eijing washed up all the dishes Cause everyone is too full and lazy to move again...So we just lay on the sofa...lols

Here is my lunch...
I really feel want to have some beef with celery so i went to morrison to buy the
beef steak... and some other things!!!
the spicy drum stick and also tomatoes soup with eggs...
It is my lunch look abundance? LOL... i think so = ="
But i cant finish in the end, because i am full!!! lol





Okay...This the end of the Bonus Track...
I am sure u enjoy all the foods above =P
May God Bless yah~

2 comments:

ceci said...

jia kan nah jor....so long time din update ur blog...hmmppp..everyday only know enjoy ur life there and left me alone at home..hmmpp.....but hor..so enjoy lar u..make me wan to go there as well.....=.=..sien dao!!!!

PAULINE ANNA said...

wadodo~
when we eat together again?
tomato egg soup...
hehehehe~
tis week hor...



pauline annabell~~