Sunday 26 October 2008

Mood on Sunday....

Today, i am going to write somethings about my mood, my feelings today.
Just feel want to write it out cause i dont have anyone to talk to....i feel bad
Although ah c is online just now, but i think she is messy at the moment dont feel wanna bother her, and i say out somethings already but i still dont feel well.

Actually i got lots of things want to write.
i think it would be very boring to see this...however i just want to write somethings here .... lols
Having a small test tomorrow, i wish i can get good grade in the test!
Foundation is really easy and relax huh...I started miss my life in foundation now...
Got lots of holidays and fun... I dont have any holidays in University...
Too bad!!! They are going to Holland how fun was it...
But i need to study...

Nevermind la...i am waiting for the next trip!
May be to Switzerland? Italy? Paris? Norway? i dont know...
lol!!! But i want to travel this time
hehe~ planing now...Hurray~~

Having dinner just now with friends....I love my lifes now~ although its cold
but i enjoy it ^^
I miss you a lots, really.... I don't know why suddenly miss u lots!
May be i am too lonely in the moment...
lol~

Cheers!!! Study hard 1st~

0 comments: