Friday 7 May 2010

Library Day

Woohoo~
Well, i wake up so late today, and i had a dream! LoLsss.........
And pauline wake me up, cause we are going to meet Joann today in the library x.x
to solve our pre-work out! Finally, it's make sense and have a clue how to do it
Then, we stay until 9p.m in the library moh~
The night still bright like only 6pm or 7pm tot...
Anways, i had print my flight ticket out, oh man~ I am so excited with it!
But got period pain now.... and sleepless night for me again
I scared it will become my bad habit again! So i am planing to make myself tired
so i can sleep once i lay on my bed! hahaha

I really hope exam day faster come, so i can finish my exam
and i can put down the stone inside my heart! haha
Then i wanna go shopping shopping shopping!!! Too bad that my luggage is allowed 20kgs only
so stupid lar.......Sigh!!!
This time i am going to fly alone myself........14 hours x.x Killing me~

Oh yeah........I just hope that monday faster come!
Then will be shopping on Tuesday and Wednesday!!! wow............
Thursday i am flying to Berlin,Germany! Until Sunday, then do my packing then go back to sibu
hahaha..........that's my plan!
Hope everything going fine ^^

It's Mother days on Sunday Right?
Happy Mother Day mum!!!
Love you always =)
Happy Mother Day for all the mummy also ^^

0 comments: