Tuesday 18 May 2010

Happy Birthday My Dear PAuline

Dear, Pauline sister

May be it's late to write this but....still hope you enjoy reading it ^^
As i just got enough time to sit down and write something for you
I really enjoy the Berlin trip with you~
But don't be too aggressive when something block your way or someone make you angry
cause when we thinking in another way, it's will getting difference ^^

Still remember we are both so nervous before we are departing from Newcastle to Berlin.
Our hearts like bopping and i guess you the same ^^
As i have told you, i love Travelling with you, Thank you for bear with me x.x
Due to my snoring, i know i make you can't sleep well at night. I want to apologize but i feel so bad,
if you are feeling unhappy, cause whenever you feels, always link to us............

I had read through Sharon's blog and she just saying what i want to said!
hahahaha......................................... I will always miss u gals ^^
Hopefully we will keep in touch always
I just love to share everything with you! And what i want to say is.......
If you don't know what i mean just come and ask me ler......Don't always store it in ur hearts
cause sometimes i don't mean it and i don't want you missunderstanding! Alright?

Love you~
You always got a 24 hours pass to see me! call me! find me! talk to me! kiss me!
hahaha...........This is what i can give u~

Getting mature now.....hope yah continue growing under God's blessing
Thanks and Sorry

Love.
Jasmine

0 comments: