Wednesday 11 November 2009

Sharon's curry

Wake up in furious due to Sharon `Si beh` Smelly hair lotion or what the bloody hell is that i have no IDEA!!! I WAS In FURIOUS cause been force to wake up when i smell that make me can't breath!!! For those who know me well know that i got some sensitive problem or allergy with my nose!
YES, I use to SNORE when i was sleep! so don't ask me are you snoring? or what
i hate when ppl say that behind ME! I AM JUST SNORED SO WHAT??? if u feel i am disturbing can't you just cut ur ears? or need a ear plug? I DON't CARE~
WELL...............that stupid idiot smell really make me breathless and i sleep at 5.++ something last night thats why i feel so furious when i wake up!!!

FEEl like BANG the door and Throw her things out from my ROOM!!! BLOODY SMELL......
i hate that!!! cause everytime when i smell those smell, its make me breathless and make me feel hot inside my body when i breath like when i am in SICK!!!
If i smell the smoke from cigarette got the same affect!! thats why i "HATE the smell!

Well, after that, i continue my sleep and hiding myself inside my duvet! to prevent
the smelly smell not come into my duvet x.x
Then she went out to school, when i was awake again, its 4 something x.x
I am really starving MAN.........didn't take any foods during this time!
but i a waiting for sharon's curry cause she said she gonna cook curry for us! LOL
Well.........The curry taste nice actually, i love chicken! haha
Surprisingly found out the `bread skin` donno what it's called when i make it hot, the taste js like roti canai!!! COOl.........i love it i love it~~~~

End up with curry for dinner........then blogging now~
Hmm...thinking what we gonna have for tomorrow dinner? hehe

0 comments: