Tuesday 10 November 2009

Improving...

Due to the reminding by S, she said, hey both of u didn't update ur blogs for ages!
In my mind, oh yeah, been ages didn't come into blog cause lazy to blogging! haha
Is this consider as a good excuses? With the happening months, there are so much things happen! Troublesome? happiness? moody? Anger? Ain't all this life is meaningless?
May be you will say in this way, but NAH!!!! Without this, we can't GROW~

Let's recall.......hmmmmmpppppppppp
When i was young............
Now, i found that i have changed a lot!!! May be i don't need someone to judge or
make conclusion for me but I KNOW, I HAVE CHANGED! i am trying my best to change!
Like,what i say, if God create us in Unique why do we need to change? But no......
We can't take this reason as an excuse and kick all the righteousness away, like strike down a boat in mandarin if i have not mistaken!
I change because i want to throw away the bad habit, i want to live more like Jesus.
While God always give me strength and wisdom to guide me! Thanks lord for that
Also, i learn to not bother, not bother so much, so i can let it go~

Before, i use to keep everything in my heart, but i know its not a good way!
Cause i always spread it out for certainly people only, for those who know me well.
yeah, i am always in this way, slowly, i found out i am quite in toward myself.
This is really bad huh? this make me have less friends.
I m trying to improving. trying to learn, as what i set this goal for myself this year. I listen to others quietly and i think wisely with my brain then i make a
conclusion, before, i use to say something brainless? i think i am, talk something
too fast when i am in anger and now i try to control it!

Thanks God who always be with me, always lead me and grow me in my path!
I do appreciated. but one, i still can't manage to follow up is reading the bible.
I will try, really....try to start reading the bible for not going so far away from GOD.

I don't know what i am writing now, if you could understand me then thats good
for those who don't understand i am sorry about that =x
may be i am writing something doesn't make sense but hope it would be a good chance
to share with all my friends ^^

0 comments: