Wednesday 7 April 2010

4.44 am morning~




Well, this timing, i should be dreaming right now?
But i am still sitting in front of my lappy~
Cause i am not sleeping tonight! I am thinking, may be i can sleep in the train
later on when we are going to Manchester~
Well.......Mostly, friends around me think that i am not an independent person!
I think i am not a not independent person!
Cause, i didn't do most of stuff, as their is someone always do for me 1st
But i can do it as well, if u didn't do it for me~


And i want to get rid of this images, cause i think i am an independent person
I can also live alone by myself! Yet not including earning money!
May be i will someday but not now~
Sometime, i feel i am going back to my times before.
I hate people around me! I don't love them! They make me scared!
As i feel human's heart is horrible, i really don't want to stay in a place like this!You don't understand what they are thinking about, what they will do the next time~ I hate this kind of feelings, and unknown trouble~
It's really scary...........

Well, last few days, i had really fun time with my best sisters~
And i truly believe that will be our last time to have fun together.
Like, what you say, there are no more JPS, i do really care at 1st......
Yet, it still going to let go at the end, when u say about JPS, i feel so happy
But i can see, nobody care anymore about JPS.............
Hope everything will gonna end when i back to Sibu
I feel so tired to face all those people in here.
Sigh..........I feel so bad right now~ Before, i use to be so cool man~
Not until when i got a new life in Christian......sometimes, i do feel really tired
why i cant just said if you like me, then u like, if you hate me just get lost!
I have no idea what am i trying to do or to prove? It's kinda troublesome!
Cause before, i use not to explain too much, saying too much, i am just keep quiet and keep my mouth shut! And now why i am explaining so much, saying so much, and i don't even know do people care? do people listening? LOL~
HATE!!!
I don't beg people who look like me, but please respect your friends!
I don't beg you come near to me! if you don't please go away!
I don't beg you open ur heart to me! If you don't please dont treat me as your friends!
Thats all~
Now Get Lost!

0 comments: