Thursday 21 January 2010

Again, January

How many January do i have already? 22's Jan !!! LoL........
Since i been born, this is my twelve January. It's 2010 already~ Time flies right? I told before......haha~ Well, as what oldies always said, i ate salt more than the rice you ate! This sentence is just so meaningful to me, don't you think so?

In this time, i learn a loads. How to bear with the situation, how to grow mature, how to tolerance, how to face the challenge, how to take risk in life....... As everyone grow in a certain level of age, our mind, thinking changed as well, this is just so true for me, cause i had experience it. I think i am growing in difference ways. As i further my study in UK, i learn a loads.

I admitted i am a soft hearted person. I always don't let go...I always got my own rules for myself even for others. I think there is no one allowed to break my rules which had been set up by me! However, this is so not true. Before, my mind just can't accept that! Cause i think this is just my rules, but once u grow, once, u accept, things just go different! Like, i always said, everyone got difference mind set, thinking, that's why when we look at some same problems but we got difference result of it. I choose to stay in Newcastle, cause i love this place, this is the reason that i just found last few days, although i had been staying here for about 3 years. I missed those good times when all of my friends was here. Now i can feel the feelings of one of my friend which from China, she told me before, friendship is just so realistic in here. We are friends now, but after u graduated, everyone fly back to have their own life. And they never contact with each other after that. What if the person who is more than a friend to u??? Like, families, sisters ? I feel so upset when i am thinking to break away with each others.

No matter what, i am continued to stay in Newcastle, cause i love here, love the lives here.
I had been struggle with my life last few days, i feel so lonely as there is nobody i can shared my feelings, may be i do shared, but i think not enough! haha.........Well, finally i got my brain turn around! Cause whoever, i shared, i got the same answer, same respond from them! so, i accepted! Sometimes, i just need to learn how to let go........u will feel relax after u let it go, although life is hard, but we still need to live happily~

Well, i have make up my mind, the conclusion always in my heart. have nothing to write now, tired! lols~
Missed my friends so much!

Lastly, i am looking for a flatmate or a room........any suggestion???
Hehe~

0 comments: