Saturday 7 March 2009

After Hibernating!!!

After hibernating i am awaken now!!! lols......
actually i don't know how many times when i am trying to write it
and i am just blank?!?!? and i am lazy may be write it next time
until now,its after 2 months? gosh.....

Yet i really have lot things to share!!!
Okay, i am trying to share somethings that inside my heart that
i still don't have chance to share with anybody!
Yesterday when i am singing during worship suddenly, my ex appear in my mind
and i feel very sad my tears nearly rolling down!
Immediately, i changed my focus on the people who was leading us
just then my tears was spin in my eyepit.
It was just a stranged memories for me and also very familiar instead.

Now, i don't know what i am writing and i am wondering
is this what i am going to express? Can u understand what i am talking about
Dear me....... i have lost!
Although i am lost in here but i have make some goals for myself!!!
1st - i want to have a boyfriend that can spend his whole life together with me.
And i want to really make sure that he can just then i will have a bf! haha
2nd - i want have good time management and started concern on my assignment
and studies now!!!
3rd - i am trying my best to be a disciple !!!
4th - i want to find out the balancing in my life!!!

Please pray for me!!!
I must do it! this is compulsory for me !
Gambateh!!!

Love............................................

2 comments:

PAULINE ANNA said...

finally i can comment on yr new blog...
finally girl...
hahaha~
love you...

a confession to God said...

Praise to the lord and you will find a humble heart within. Then all things and even miracles will happen under His works. =)
I wish you luck in succeeding ur tasks ya >.<